Why was a risk management plan considered unnecessary management homework help
Read Case 3: Altex Corporation in the case study section of your text. Write a summary of the case and answer the following questions from the end of the case.
- Why was a risk management plan considered unnecessary?
- Should risk management planning be performed in the proposal stage or after contract award, assuming that it must be done?
- Does the customer have the right to expect the contractor to perform risk analysis and develop a risk management plan if it is not called out as part of the contractual statement of work?
- Would Altex have been more interested in developing a risk management plan if the project were funded entirely from within?
- How might the Army have responded if they were presented with a risk management plan early during the R&D activities?
- Can risk management planning be justified on almost all programs and projects?
Your paper must be 2-4 pages in length (not including title and reference pages), doubled spaced, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved style guide.