FOOD LOG SUMMARY
PART B – 50pts
Utilizing your recently completed food log, please write a 3pg, double spaced, and 12 pt font paper on some of questions provided below. You do not need to answer all the questions; these are just some examples. The main point is to reflect and write about your tracking experience. I encourage you to add pictures/labels of food you ate (good or bad) and explain them (Do not have a 3 pg document with more pictures than text).
- What did you find most difficult and about tracking your food for a week?
- How did you feel after revisiting the food choices you made?
- Did tracking your food influence your food choices?
- What trends did you see from your tracking? (eating out, high carbohydrate intake, met protein goals, poor food timing)
- If you skipped breakfast, what were your reasons for doing so?
- If you were to make a diet change, what would you do…besides eat better. (Be specific)
- Did your food choices get better or worse on the weekend?
- Did any food choice surprise you with the amount or lack of Pro, CHO, Fat, or Cals?
- Do you see a benefit of tracking food as a first step in realizing what you eat? (become aware of mindless eating?)
- If you were to help a friend or family member with their diet, what advice would you give them? Knowing what you do now about nutrition
The 3rd page does not have to be descriptive, you have just have to have photos of food I provided in the excel spreadsheet.
*Tracking experience log is attached