THE ONLY PART OF ASSIGNMENT THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE IS Aligned Independent Adult Living Activity: Please use the template
This is a Collaborative Learning Community assignment.
Using chapter 3 of the textbook as a guide, summarize what the law requires for the following services in 1,000-1,250-words. Consider the parties involved:
- Transition services
- Occupational therapy
- Assistive technology
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services
As a group, use the case study provided to develop a transition plan. A transition plan template has been provided. Your plan should include:
- Measurable post-secondary goals and aligned activities for employment.
- Post-secondary education and training.
- Independent living.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
SPE-350 T6 Case Study and Transition Template_8-25-14.docx
Access the following files to complete this Assessment:
- Huntington’s Outreach Project for Education, at Stanford. (2012). Medical marijuana policy in the United States. Retrieved from http://web.stanford.edu/group/hopes/cgi-bin/hopes_test/medical-marijuana-policy-in-the-united-states/
- Highway Loss Data Institute. (2013). The effects of Michigan’s weakened motorcycle helmet use law on insurance losses. Bulletin, 30(9).
- Borck, N. C. (2014). Weaker helmet laws increase motorcycle fatalities. Retrieved from http://www.lhsfna.org/index.cfm/lifelines/june-2014/weaker-helmet-laws-increase-motorcycle-fatalities/
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety Highway Loss Data Institute. (2015). Motorcycle helmet use. Retrieved from http://www.iihs.org/iihs/topics/laws/helmetuse
- Frieden, T. R., Fujiwara, P. I., Washko, R. M., & Hamburg, M. A. (1995). Special article: Tuberculosis in New York City—turning the tide. The New England Journal of Medicine, 333(4), 229–233.
- Cooker, R. (2000). Tuberculosis, culture, and coercion, 10(3), 161–163.How to create a case studyThe case studies are meant to be an enjoyable, interesting, and informative assignment. This is your chance to show that you understand the key teaching points about a microbe and to communicate these points to in a written format. Have at least 3-4 key referenced points in each of the five areas. The chart below suggests the type of information requested for the pathogen. Outlines can be in whatever form you prefer (bullets/charts/outlines/diagrams or a mix). Be sure to include two discussion questions (and provide complete answers) that you can incorporate into your case study (place them at the end of your write-up). These questions should help connect your case to other material in the course. For example, what other microbes have an A-B toxin? What other viruses are transmitted by fecal-oral spread? Pertinent references can be listed at the bottom of your outline in a small font. Use Council of Science Editors (CSE) Style format for all references. Your textbook may be listed as “Microbiology: A Human Perspective Eugene W. Nester et.al. McGraw-Hill Publisher 7th edition/ 2012”.Typical Case
What does a typical case look like? Use the standard format for a patient presentation with chief complaint (CC), history of present illness (HPI), key physical exam details (PE), lab findings, signature signs, and any other important findings.
Description of the infectious agent
If it is a bacterium, how is it classified? If it is a virus, what kind of nucleic acid does it have? Does it target specific cellular types (tropism)? Does it form a spore? Is it aerobic? Is it intracellular? Can it only be grown in a specific type of media? How is it distinguished from other members of the species? Does the pathogen have a significant history with humans or animals?
Use the following coupon code :
The post Supplemental Services appeared first on NursingPaperSlayers.