It is anticipated that the initial discussion response should be in the range of 250-300 words. Response posts must demonstrate topic knowledge and scholarly engagement with peers. This is not the only criteria utilized for evaluation; substantive content is imperative. All questions in the topic must be addressed. Please proofread your response carefully for grammar and spelling. Do not upload any attachments. All responses need to be supported by a minimum of one scholarly resource. Journals and websites must be cited appropriately. Citation and reference must adhere to APA format (6th Ed.).
part – 1 Describe the scientific rigor associated with quantitative and qualitative research and the importance of reliability, validity in quantitative research, and trustworthiness in qualitative research.
- What are the differences among these concepts?
- Discuss types of validity and reliability and the components of trustworthiness.
3 Provide some suggestions that will improve them when conducting quantitative and qualitative research studies.
- How do the sampling methods and sample sizes vary for the different types of quantitative and qualitative research?
- Using your research questions (qualitative and quantitative), what sampling method would you use to conduct your study? Why?
- What sampling method would you use to conduct your study? Why?
How would you determine the sample type and size?