Research services for two distinct groups. The first group is LGBT youth. The second group is homeless adults. Conduct Internet research regarding services in your geographic area for these two groups. For each of these two groups, write a summary and analysis of the services you find (approximately half of your paper should be devoted to each group). If your local community does not have services for these two groups, expand your search to the nearest mid-size to major city and look for services there. Denver Colorado.
Be sure to address the following items when summarizing and analyzing the results of your research:
- Identify the service organizations you find by name and include the full Web site information.
- Describe the types of services each service organization provides to assist members from each group.
- Explain which of Maslowâ€™s needs is addressed by each of the service organizations and describe how each need is met.
- Evaluate whether or not adequate services for these groups are provided in your area. If not, assess the shortcomings.
- Describe how services could be enhanced to better meet the needs of each group.
- Describe how each service organization is funded.
Discuss and cite at least 2 credible source to support your analysis and position. Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length, not including title or reference pages.