Public Policy Analysis business and finance homework help
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 4: PowerPoint Presentation
Due Week 10 and worth 200 points
Using Assignments 1, 2 and 3, create a 6-8 slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Provide a historical perspective of the policy from Assignment 1.
- Describe the official and unofficial actors of the policy from Assignment 2.
- Present both of the positions of the policy from Assignment 3.
- Persuade the audience that the position you have chosen is worthy of the policy being implemented.
- Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites. Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other Websites ending in anything other than â€œ.govâ€ do not qualify as peer-reviewed.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
- Be narrated, using the slide notes section in PowerPoint. This is what your grade will be based on.