Business Finance – – termpaperbuddy.com | Instant Assignment Help
PRODUCTION AND COST ANALYSIS, economics assignment help – termpaperbuddy.com | Instant Assignment Help
PRODUCTION AND COST ANALYSIS
Discuss the relationships between total cost, output, and the price of labor and capital. Provide examples that illustrate how the prices of inputs affect managerial decisions. Consider, in particular, the current market for fuel and its implication for corporate profits.
SLP Assignment Expectations
In this SLP Assignment, you are expected to:
- Describe the purpose of the paper and provide a conclusion.
- Present information in a professional manner.
- Answer the SLP Assignment question clearly and provide necessary details.
- Write clearly and correctly—that is, no poor sentence structure, no spelling and grammar mistakes, and no run-on sentences.
- Provide citations to support your argument and place references on a separate page. (All the sources that you listed in the references section must be cited in the paper and must be credible sources.) Use APA format to provide citations and references [http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/].
- Type and double-space 3-4 page paper.
- please use Excel, chart, graphs, tables to show supporting computations in an appendix, present economic information in tables, and use the data to answer follow-up questions.
- use economic analysis
Stengel, D. (2012). Chapter 2: Key measures and relationships. Managerial Economics Principles. Flat World Education. http://saylordotorg.github.io/text_principles-of-managerial-economics/s02-key-measures-and-relationships.html
Beveridge, T. M. (2013). Chapter 5: Production, costs, and revenues. A Primer on Microeconomics. Business Expert Press, New York, NY. (see Attached Below)
Thomas, C.R., and Maurice, S.C., Managerial Economics, McGraw Hill (2008) Power Point Presentations available at: http://highered.mheducation.com/sites/0073402818/student_view0/chapter8/powerpoint_presentation.html
Economicsfun. (2010, May 22). The Theory of Production, Marginal Product, Average Product [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW9QqlLc42Y
Links to Cost Analysis
gordonhensley (2012, July 18.) Cost Analysis Lecture [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUberLlz0Us