paper and worksheet
Please complete the worksheet that is attached. The instructions are on the worksheet. NO Plagiarism please.
Also a paper needs to be done with the following.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that identifies the effects that people have on the hydrological cycle and the consequences of these effects. In the paper, include the following:
- Describe the water cycle, including sources of usable freshwater and renewal times for rivers, lakes, and ground water.
- Explain how wetland destruction and creation of impervious surfaces through urban development affect the water cycle and contribute to flooding.
- Explain some pros and cons to using levees for flood control and whether it is in the best interest of communities to rely of levees to prevent flooding.
- Explain how dams influence the hydrologic cycle and whether they are viable option for long-term flood control, water supplies, or power generation.
- Explain three issues associated with irrigation, including whether current rates of aquifer use are sustainable.
Include at least three references in addition to the text, formatted consistent with APA guidelines.