One Way ANOVA Scoring Guide political science homework help
- One-Way ANOVA Scoring Guide.
- DAA Template.
- SPSS Data Analysis Report Guidelines.
- IBM SPSS Step-by-Step Guide: One-Way ANOVA.
- Copy/Export Output Instructions.
- APA Style and Format.
As with your previous assignments, you will complete this assignment with the DAA Template. Links to additional resources are available in the Resources area.Reminder: The format of this SPSS assignment should be narrative with supporting statistical output (table and graphs) integrated into the text in the appropriate places (not all at the end of the document).You will analyze the following variables in the grades.sav data set:
Step 1: Write Section 1 of the DAA.
- Provide the context of the grades.sav data set.
- Include a definition of the specified variables (predictor, outcome) and corresponding scales of measurement.
- Specify the sample size of the data set.
Step 2: Write Section 2 of the DAA.
- Analyze the assumptions of the one-way ANOVA.
- Paste the SPSS histogram output for quiz3 and discuss your visual interpretations.
- Paste SPSS descriptives output showing skewness and kurtosis values for quiz3 and interpret them.
- Paste SPSS output for the Shapiro-Wilk test of quiz3 and interpret it.
- Report the results of the Levene test and interpret it.
- Summarize whether or not the assumptions of the one-way ANOVA are met.
Step 3: Write Section 3 of the DAA.
- Specify a research question related to the one-way ANOVA.
- Articulate the null hypothesis and alternative hypothesis.
- Specify the alpha level.
Step 4: Write Section 4 of the DAA.
- Begin by pasting SPSS output of the means plot and providing an interpretation.
- Also report the means and standard deviations of quiz3 for each level of the section variable.
- Next, paste the SPSS ANOVA output and report the results of the F test, including:
- Degrees of freedom.
- F value.
- p value.
- Calculated effect size.
- Interpretation of the effect size.
- Finally, if the omnibus F is significant, provide the SPSS post-hoc (Tukey HSD) output.
- Interpret the post-hoc tests.
Step 5: Write Section 5 of the DAA.
- Discuss the conclusions of the one-way ANOVA as it relates to the research question.
- Conclude with an analysis of the strengths and limitations of one-way ANOVA.
Submit your DAA Template as an attached Word document in the assignment area.
- Toggle Drawer
For this discussion, address the following:
- Reflect on your experiences upon completing this course.
- Evaluate your current level of statistics anxiety relative to your initial level in Unit 1 of the course.
- Describe how your view of statistics has changed from the beginning of the course.
- Discuss how you can use statistics in your career. Do you have a different perception than you initially did? Justify your answer.
Provide a substantive contribution that advances the discussion in a meaningful way by identifying strengths of the posting, challenging assumptions, and asking clarifying questions. Your response is expected to reference the assigned readings, as well as other theoretical, empirical, or professional literature to support your views and writings. Reference your sources using standard APA guidelines. Review the Participation Guidelines section of the Discussion Participation Scoring Guide to gain an understanding of what is required in a substantive response.
- PSY learners, you are required to respond to at least two of your peers’ posts.
- Learners from all other programs, you are required to respond to at least one of your peers’ posts.
- Toggle Drawer