15 Pages Our Company is Disney.
Team Research Topics:
The team research topic can be one of the following
1. International Marketing Entry Strategy Plan: a. Select a product and evaluating its opportunities for international business.
Example: Export wine to China; Export Solid wood furniture to Japan; Selling
American lifestyle products in Argentina. Import Brazilian liquor to the USA.
b. Define a hypothetical company: Company size and resources, competitive
advantages, positioning, and overall orientation.
ORDER A SIMILAR PAPER
• Conduct research to identify and evaluate potential marketing
opportunities: general business environment, cultural acceptance, product
• Select your target customers from one of the major geographical areas (not
• Good references are from the American Chamber of Commerce websites,
US Commerce Department Export websites, and websites of the country.
c. Identify the proposed tactics, i.e. distribution, price and promotional policy
d. Draw up the details of your strategic plan,
• Product positioning and modifications,
• Pricing strategy
• Distribution strategy
• Promotional strategy
• Competitive Analysis (SWOT, PESTEL, and Porter)
• Assumptions: You can either manufacture or ship your product/service
from the U.S. or from that country, and have a time horizon for your
marketing plan of 3 years
e. What are the key factors determining success in marketing the product and any
specific constraints which impede the marketing effort
ORDER A SIMILAR PAPER
The team project will be graded as follows:
1. Instructor grading (see grading criteria)
2. Team Grading – Team members will evaluate and give each other a grade (1 to 10)
on the efforts of your fellow teammates.
Instructor and class grading will be based on the following:
1. Depth of analysis. Were materials used well and appropriately?
2. Quality of research
3. Does the group demonstrate knowledge about the study and their topic?
4. Participation. Did all students in the group actively participate in the
group work and presentation?
Make sure you include an annotated bibliography in your final paper.
The post nternational Marketing Entry Strategy Plan: a. Select a product and evaluating its opportunities for international business ACADEMIC ASSISTERS. ACADEMIC ASSISTERS.
>>>Click here to get this paper written at the best price. 100% Custom, 0% plagiarism.<<<
The post nternational Marketing Entry Strategy Plan: a. Select a product and evaluating its opportunities for international business appeared first on First Class Essay Writers.