https://termpaperbuddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/term_log.png 0 0 admin https://termpaperbuddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/term_log.png admin2021-06-02 01:04:372021-06-02 01:04:37New Content to be Inserted in Above Shell assignment help
New Content to be Inserted in Above Shell assignment help
New Content to be Inserted in Above Shell
- Procurement Contract Award
- Complete award letter
- Procurement Risks
- Provide the list of risks related to the procured or contracted work.
- Rate the risks according to likelihood and impact.
- Include the mitigation strategy for each.
- Include potential cost of each if it occurs.
- Procurement Management Process
- Update the existing schedule or plan to include the additional tasks related to the deliverable that is now outsourced.
- Update the contingency budget to include additional costs that may be related to resolving risks.
- Design the overall communications process related specifically to the procured work.
- Contract Administration Process
- Determine the communications process through status meetings, how often they occur, and what information will be supplied.
- Describe each of the checkpoints and what reviews and sign offs will take place.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of both the vendor (seller) and the project manager (buyer).
- When problems arise, describe in detail what the process will be to solve them.
- Change Control Process
- Describe how a change is submitted and a sample change request form.
- Identify who has control over the review and approval process for the change.
- Discuss how this change is submitted to the vendor for sizing and estimate of the cost.
- Quality Control Plan
- Identify how the outsourced or procured work will be inspected/verified, and by whom.
- Discuss the process if the work is rejected due to noncompliance with requirements.
- Performance Reporting Plan
- Identify specific reports that will be utilized to track performance of this deliverable and in relation to whole schedule.
- Provide mock-ups of the reports (these can be reports that are generated by Microsoft Project).
- Determine how often and who will receive the reports.