https://termpaperbuddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Termpaperbudy.png 0 0 admin https://termpaperbuddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Termpaperbudy.png admin2020-06-09 00:00:002020-01-17 04:14:26Management Consulting 5
Management Consulting 5
Often times consulting and project manager roles get confused when they, in fact, should not be used interchangeably.
For this weeks discussion, I would like you to consider the following:
- The concept of the Consulting Approach for winning work as discussed in Chapter 5 of our text.
- The statement Project management in a typical consulting engagement is not complex, but consultants are not great project managers found on page 111 in our text.
- The actions of counsel and consult and the two different things that should be presented at the end of an engagement.
After reading our text and the considerations above, students should answer to the following questions.
- What is the difference between a consultant and a project manager?
- Explain why are consultants not great project manager?
- What are the differences in the deliverables between a consultant and project manager?
- What skills or traits do you have personally that as a consultant would help you win work and satisfy a client?
The post Management Consulting 5 appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.