Business Finance – – termpaperbuddy.com | Instant Assignment Help
Leadership style, management assignment help – termpaperbuddy.com | Instant Assignment Help
- What is your style of developing others? Are you a shaman, a priest, an elected leader, a missionary, or a mystic healer in your approach to teaching? How did you develop your style?
- Apply conditions conducive to growth to your own development. What factors are present that will help you fulfill your potential?
- Discuss job stress and burnout prevention based on your own experiences. Discuss the role of the leader, as well as effective coping techniques.
Complete: The minimum word count for all Complete sections combined is 750 words per unit. The general expectation is 1,000 words per unit. The student’s responses in the Complete section should be supported by at least 2 references while 3 references is the general expectation.
Sources: Approved sources for this course include the course textbook and scholarly articles from the Bethel library databases. No other source information is acceptable.
Format: intext citations are always inside a sentence. Here are three good examples:
According to Manning and Curtis (2015), casting a vision is an important leadership action.
Casting a vision is an important element in leadership (Manning & Curtis, 2015).
Direct quote examples (notice the “quote” marks and page number):
Manning and Curtis (2015) state how “the first requirement for a leader is a strong sense of purpose” (p. 32).
Leadership has many requirements, but “the first requirement for a leader is a strong sense of purpose” (Manning & Curtis, 2015, p. 32).
Manning, G., & Curtis, K. (2015). The art of leadership (5th ed.). New York: McGraw Hill.
Tips for Complete Sections
The list of tips posted here is intended to communicate what I look for when I review your Complete questions.
1) Be sure to meet the assignment requirements–don’t lose points for the easy things like word count/source count/source type/etc. 2) Use key facts/ideas/concepts/theories/etc. from the textbook and research articles to craft your answers to each question.
3) Be sure you focus your answer to each question on the question. Please note, sometimes questions have multiple parts–answer all parts.
4) Be sure you use separate sentences to distinguish your source information from your application. In other words, you should cite sentences where you are presenting the facts/ideas/concepts/theories/etc. from the textbook or research articles. Then, in the following sentences you’d explain how that concept applies with examples/application/critical thinking.I am looking at how you engage the reading/research material and how well you demonstrate competency on that material in your answers. All the questions are designed to let you use the material to craft an answer. So…analyze the question well first and figure out what part of the material (you should have read the material at that point!) you can use to answer the question.
APA FORMAT PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH ME ON TWO OTHER REFERENCES THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE MATERIAL FROM BETHEL UNIVERSITY LIBRARY. I JUST NEED WHAT YOU LOOKING FOR.
ONE REFERENCE MUST BE THE READING MATERIAL THAT I UPLOADED ONTO HERE.