1. What is the difference between a threat agent and a threat?
2. What is the difference between vulnerability and exposure?
3. How is infrastructure protection (assuring the security of utility services) related to information security?
4. What type of security was dominant in the early years of computing?
5. What are the three components of the C.I.A. triad? What are they used for?
6. If the C.I.A. triad is incomplete, why is it so commonly used in security?
1. Why is information security a management problem? What can management do that technology cannot?
2. Why is data the most important asset an organization possesses? What other assets in the organization require protection?
3. Which management groups are responsible for implementing information security to protect the organizations ability to function?
4. Has the implementation of networking technology created more or less risk for businesses that use information technology? Why?
5. What is information extortion? Describe how such an attack can cause losses, using an example not found in the text.
6. Why are employees one of the greatest threats to information security?
The post Information Security questions appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.