Identify which of the four stages of growth practitioner of change management assignment help
- Read respond to the following questions:
- Identify which of the four stages of growth practitioner of change–novice, proficient, expert, or if a master–is most applicable to you. Explain why you identify with that stage and how you might progress into an advanced stage (if not already a master of change) or, if a master, how you might continue to improve or develop.
- Identify SMART goals (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, timely/timetable) for how you might become more fully versant in the Change Leader’s Roadmap (CLR) methodology.
- Provide a detailed post that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking. Your initial posting should be 200-300 words long.
- The posting is to include, at a minimum, one resource properly cited and referenced:Ackerman-Anderson, L., & Anderson, D. (2010). The change leaderâ€™s roadmap: How to navigate your organizationâ€™s transformation (2nd ed.). San Francisco, CA: Pfeiffer.