HIV Ryan White management assignment help
HIV/AIDS has affected millions of people in the
United States and the world since the 1980s. On a global scale, large
numbers of people with HIV/AIDS are not receiving the needed treatment.
Congress created The Ryan White Care Act of 1990 to assist public
hospitals struggling financially from caring for uninsured men and women
living with HIV/AIDS. There were four Titles written into The Ryan
White Care Act of 1990. In recent years the Titles have moved into five
Parts, Part A-F focusing on a variety of topics.
In 2014, the Affordable Care Act gave insurance access to many of the uninsured population. Over the past few decades, countries like England and Canada have a lower percentage of HIV/AIDS cases. Is this due to their healthcare structure? In 4-5 pages, discuss the following.
- Explain the purpose of each of the five Parts in The Ryan White Care Act.
- Explain other viewpoints or opposing viewpoints of the Act.
- Describe your stance on if there is a need for the Ryan White Care Act with the Affordable Care Act. Think about other countries.
- This portion of your assignment will require you to research and examine information from various sources. Use a minimum of three credible sources for your paper, with three being an academic source from the Rasmussen College Online Library (don’t forget to include in-text citations throughout your paper with paraphrasing or quoting)
- Make sure to include your APA formatted reference page.
Part II: Based on your research you decide which one of the previous communication tools would be most effective to communicate your findings. Keep in mind the position and facility you selected and create a memo, a PowerPoint, detailed meeting agenda, or an information sheet. In the first paragraph, slide, or bullet please justify the reason you picked communication format.
- In the first paragraph, slide, or bullet please justify the reason you picked the particular communication format.
- Use feedback from your instructor to guide you through the communication tool you decided to use.
- Make sure to use audience specific language and tone.