Global Crisis Management case study help
Despite Toyotaâ€™s historic brand reputation of quality and the trust consumers had in the Toyota products, the recall caused many to question how the company will remain competitive. Toyotaâ€™s leaders faced challenges because over 6 million vehicles were recalled for safety defects, requiring Toyota to rethink their strategies to regain their position in the automobile industry and avoid destroying their customersâ€™ loyalty and stakeholdersâ€™ confidence in their products and return on investments.
You will examine Toyotaâ€™s real-life case and develop recommendations that would help Toyotaâ€™s global leaders recover their brand loyalty.
To prepare for this Assignment, read the case, â€œChallenges to Toyota Caused by Recall Problems, Social Networks, and Digitisation.â€
Submit a 3-page scholarly analysis in which you do the following:
- Evaluate the definition of product-harm crisis within the context of the Toyota case study.
- Identify the problems the Toyota leaders must solve.
- Analyze the organizational changes that were successful and unsuccessful.
- Synthesize your analysis of the literature to develop one or more recommendations for strategies Toyota might used to manage this product-harm crisis and recover brand loyalty in the global market.
- Support your work with a minimum of two specific citations per page from this weekâ€™s Learning Resources and/or additional scholarly sources.