Four simple questions about my paper related to psychological aspects in disasters psychology homework help
1. Share the disaster event you explored.
2. Share what you learned when listening to or reading about survivor stories.
3. What can you reflect upon that was interesting and poignant to you personally?
4. As you are providing classmates with just a snapshot of what you personally learned, what are the primary lessons that you would want to share with your peers?
– Please carefully read the paper, you will find how the person survived in 9/11 event and what that person faced, and what are the psychological effects that occurred for the person. Add what you psychologically noticed through this paper and what are other psychological aspects that may occur for the survivors from disasters.
– Just answer these questions and remember, its all about psychological aspects in disasters, and how survivors psychologically face disasters and what are the effects that happen.
– You can do a little research for the first question and also remember, its all about psychological aspects in disasters, and how survivors psychologically face disasters and what are the effects that happen. So do not write beyond that boundary. every single word should be related to that.