Module 05 Content
This part of the project will be based on your work in Modules 03 through 05.
The final report will consist of two parts. The first part is a summary written to the Senior Audit partner, which summarizes your work, the tests you performed, and your findings. Assume you have completed all testing as planned.
Choose three items to note on the report that the findings were not as expected and detail what you did to resolve the issue. Draft an Opinion Letter to be published and for the client. This should follow the industry standard in content and style.
You should gather all audit papers and submit the completed audit package for grading purposes. To mirror a real-world situation, you are encouraged to make any changes to earlier assignments before you hand in the final based either on feedback from the instructor or further work on your part as the process progresses.
You will submit two documents this week.
- A Word document containing the summary for the senior audit partner and the opinion letter for the client. The audit summary should reference the audit working papers in the Excel workbook.
- Your Excel workbook contains all of your working papers.
Submit these files as a single zipped “.zip” file to the dropbox below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates? Would you please check
The file’s name should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.zip” extension to the filename.) An example is shown below:
Module 05 Course Project – Final Report and Summary Requirements
- A Word document containing the summary for the senior audit partner summarizing the work done, the tests performed, and findings. The report noted three items where the results were not as expected, and details resolving the issue included. The audit summary references the audit working papers in the Excel workbook where appropriate. – 50
- The opinion letter for the client is appropriate and follows a standard format. – 30
- The submission includes Excel workbook containing all working papers. – 10
- All parts of the proposal are presented professionally according to industry standards with no grammatical or spelling errors. – 10
Total – 100