Exploring Entrepreneurism business and finance homework help
After the meeting of the Board of Directors, the Chairwoman of the Board calls you into her office. She offers you a cup of coffee and is impressed with the information that you presented in the meeting and your understanding of new ventures. She says:
â€œWeâ€™re ready to invest in a new generation of business leaders. There is so much talent arising from business schools and the passion for entrepreneurism, innovation, and business excellence helps to build a strong economy. Iâ€™d like you to work with a multicultural team of entrepreneurs to develop a global small business. You will need to prepare an executive business plan presentation for the global small business for the board of directors, a brand logo, and a prospective commercial that could be used to advertise the global small businessâ€™s product or service. If the global small business idea is successful, the Board of Directors may approve startup funding of up to 1 million dollars.â€
Using Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection resources, research entrepreneurism and small businesses, and create an executive business plan presentation of 15â€“20 slides that includes the following:
- Company Logo: An original creative graphic that identifies your company or brand.
- Company Information: The name and background of your global small business including founders, history, current number of employees, and location.
- Mission Statement: The purpose of your global small business.
- Product or Service: A description of the products or services that your global small business will offer.
- Market: The market for your global small business, including regions served and competitors.
- Advertising: An original creative commercial for the products or services. The commercial should be created using an online video technology or a presentation technology. Provide a link to the commercial in your PowerPoint presentation.
- Financials: The projected operational financial needs for your organization and the potential investments needed.
- Growth Potential: The projected financial and market growth of the company over 5 years.
Provide a reference list at the end of your presentation of at least 20 Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection articles, and include in-text citations for the articles in APA format.