Explain why you are pursuing a doctoral degree Doctoral Journey help
To prepare for this Assignment, review the Learning Resources for the week, including the â€œIntroduction to the Doctoral Journeyâ€ media, and consider the various aspects of your life, including your professional and personal commitments, your goals and reasons for pursuing your DBA degree, how you manage your time, how you handle stress and change, how prepared you feel to begin your doctoral journey, etc. Use the Personal SWOT Analysis Worksheet Template within the Learning Resources to complete this self-assessment. Consider using the tips mentioned in the â€œManaging from the Inside Outâ€ video prior to the completion of your Self-Assessment paper.
submit a 3-page Self-Assessment in which you do the following:
- Explain why you are pursuing a doctoral degree.
- Briefly describe the results of your SWOT analysis.
- Formulate three goals you plan to accomplish as a result of (or in conjunction with) completion of your DBA degree.
- Compose at least three personal or professional strengths that will aid you in achieving your goals and at least three challenges that might prevent you from reaching your goals.
- Assess how prepared you are to overcome these challenges, including any strategies you have developed or resources you may draw on to help you achieve your goals.
- Conclude why earning your DBA degree can not only help you to achieve your goals but can create opportunities for you as a global change agent to devise solutions to complex business problems and to effect positive social change in the world and/or your community.