https://termpaperbuddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/term_log.png 0 0 admin https://termpaperbuddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/term_log.png admin2021-04-26 04:55:082021-04-26 04:55:08explain how a message is transmitted within a neuron law homework help
explain how a message is transmitted within a neuron law homework help
- As you’ve read, the brain is made up of neurons. First, explain how a message is transmitted within a neuron, then explain how a message is transmitted between neurons.
- For the second part of your assignment, choose a behavior you do everyday in which at least 10 of the following parts of the brain are involved. Explain what each of these ten parts of your brain is doing while you are completing that activity. Be sure to explain what each brain part does and how it is being used for your specific activity.
- Reticular formation
- Frontal lobes (that is not the motor cortex)
- Motor cortex
- Occipital lobes
- Parietal lobes or sensory cortex
- Temporal lobes
- Association areas
- Left (or right) hemisphere
- Corpus callosum