Successful entrepreneurs follow a multi-step process that is based on four main elements to achieve their entrepreneurial goals. A clear understanding of the entrepreneurial process is an important step in understanding the functions of a business administrator or assessing if entrepreneurship is the right fit for you.
Write a 1,050- to 1,250-word paper on the entrepreneurial process. Include the following:
- Describe the four steps of the entrepreneurial process.
- Rank the importance of each element in the entrepreneurial process, and explain why you have placed the elements in that order.
- Describe which elements are most important from an individual perspective.
- Describe which elements are most important from a corporate perspective.
- Discuss how the entrepreneurship process has influenced the delivery of health care services and products.
Cite 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your paper.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
The four steps that should be used for this is as follows:
1. Deciding to become an entrepreneur
2. Developing successful business ideas
3. Moving from an idea to an entrepreneurial firm
4. Managing and growing the entrepreneurial firm