Your assignment is to prepare a project report for your project using
Microsoft Word, make assumptions as needed since your project is
fictitious. Include the following sections/elements:
- Project Performance
This should include a candid assessment of the project’s achievements relative to its plan. Did the project achieve the goals you set out to accomplish? It should also include candid criticism as to the project performance. What caused this poor performance? What recommendations do you have to ensure it doesn’t happen in future projects?
- Administrative Performance
What are the standard administrative practices that occur within an organization that were beneficial to the project? What were some drawbacks that could be improved on?
- Organizational Structure
How did the organization’s operating structure help or hinder the project team? How could it have been changed to better align the structure with the activities?
- Team Performance
How effectively did the team perform this project? Were the proper people picked to perform the project? Were they properly trained? How did the project manager perform? Address team-building techniques and training activities that you think would ensure effective team performance of your project if it actually occurred.
- Techniques of Project Management
What organizational methods are effective for project management? These include software, scheduling, rules, procedures, etc.
- Benefits to the Organization and the Customer
To what degree did this project provide the benefits and accomplish the goals that it intended? Keep in mind that goals are not always immediate and can occur over time.
- Write your report in essay form, using bullet points only where appropriate.
- Use American Psychological Association (APA) style to format your report, regardless of whether you use additional resources or not. You do NOT need an Abstract.
- Use correct spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- You report should be no more than 3-4 pages in length.
- The cover page for your final Project Report should include the title of your paper, the course, your name, and date.