In a PowerPoint presentation of 10–15 slides (with 200–250 words of speaker notes per slide), complete the following:
- Develop a Health Organization Disaster Planning and Response Strategy that links federal, state, and local agency authorities and reflects the potential ethical decision-making that a health care leader may be confronted with.
- This Power Point presentation will be shown to your facility’s board of directors in their next planning meeting.
- Include ethical theories and principles that support the infrastructure of the strategy.
The presentation should cover the following points:
- Description of the ethical decision-making model
- The goal(s) of the strategy
- Details about using the ethical decision-making model of your choice
- Types of ethical decision-making problems
- Information on how federal, state, and local governments should distribute resources
- Information on compensation and allocation of resources
- A plan for deployment of personnel
- A plan for preparing the personnel and facility
- Practicing disaster preparedness competencies
The PowerPoint presentation should include the following:
- A cover slide
- Speaker notes
- A conclusion
Please provide a Key Assignment Outline to this presentation as well