Compose a 2 3 page paper that addresses the exercise posed in Your Turn Climb the Legal Ladder beginning on page 195 of the Mikovich text management homework help
Compose a 2-3-page paper that addresses the exercise posed in â€œYour Turn â€“ Climb the Legal Ladderâ€ beginning on page 195 of the Mikovich text. APA formatting standards must be followed. A minimum of 3 scholarly resources from outside of class need to be used. Please donâ€™t plagiarized, also please refer to the below attachments for further assistance. Thanks
- Think about the research evidence discussed in the book. Would you expect the Sullivan & Cromwell associates to feel their pay structure is fair? What comparisons would they likely make? What work behaviors would you expect Sullivan & Cromwellâ€™s pay structure to motivate? Explain.
- What about associates who joined the firm four years ago? If the salaries for new associates increased by $20,000, what would you recommend for the other levels in the structure? Explain.
- Partners make around 10 times the highest-paid associates. A Wall Street Journal write laments that law firms for â€œgiant pyramidsâ€¦ (in which) associates at the bottom funnel money to partners at the top.â€ What is missing from the writerâ€™s analysis? Hint: Speculate about the likely differences in content and value of the work performed by partners compared to associates. Any parallels to Merrill Lynchâ€™s FAs and SVPIs?
- A few years ago, Sullivan & Cromwell announced that year-end bonuses will be cut in half, with maximum of $17,500 for early-career associates and $32,500 for eighth-year associates. However, last year bonuses ranged from $2,500 to $20,000 and for the current year, bonuses are estimated to be $1,000 to $5,000. Should Sullivan & Cromwell be concerned about difficulties in recruiting or retention?
- How does the Sullivan & Cromwell approach to compensation differ from that of Dewey & LeBoeuf? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each approach?
Content: Excellent – Addresses specifics of assignment demonstrating critical thinking abilities by synthesizing research. A minimum of 3 scholarly outside sources used.
APA Formatting: All aspects of APA formatting followed.
Outcome Grammar, Spelling, Tone: Professional 3rd person perspective used with no spelling/grammar errors.