PLEASE SEPARATE EACH PART AND PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU ARE AN EXPERT AND PROVIDE ORIGINAL ASNWERS…NO CHEGG..NO COURSEHERO COPIES
Fundamental Properties of AC Circuits/Lab
- Calculate the inductance of a coil that induces 120V when the current through it changes at a rate of 5A/s.
- Calculate the inductance of a coil that induces 850V when the current through it changes at a rate of 30mA in 2µs.
- Given an iron core with 200 turns, a length of 0.35m and an area of 3×10-4m2, determine the inductance.
- A 10:1 transformer has NP = 300, VP = 240V and IP = 2A.Determine NS, VS, and Is.
- Four inductors of values 6mH, 7mH, 9mH, and 10mH are connected in series.Determine the total inductance.
- Four inductors of values 6mH, 7mH, 9mH, and 10mH are connected in parallel.Determine the total equivalent inductance.
- Calculate the energy store in a 20mH inductor with a current of 3mA flowing through it.
- Watch the videos
- Week 4 Video Lecture – Multisim Transformers
- Consider the circuit demonstrated in this week’s presentations. With the turns ratio modified to 20:1, calculate the following values of Vs and Is for the given values of RL in the table below:
RL Calculated Vs Calculated Is Measured Vs Measured Is 0 Ω 10 Ω 25 Ω 50 Ω 100 Ω 1000 Ω
- Construct the transformer circuit in MultiSIM and complete the table in part 2 with the measured values of Vs and Is for each value of RL. Use the Agilent Digital Multi-meter to take the measurements and capture a screen shot of each measurement.
- Discuss the following:
- Describe the relationship of RL on the secondary voltage.
- Describe the relationship of RL on the secondary current.
- How do the calculated values compare to the measured values?
- How would you go about calculating the transformer power efficiency?
- How would you go about measuring the transformer power efficiency?
- Determine the transformer power efficiency for the circuit in MultiSIM. Include a calculation and a measured value.
Include all calculations, screenshots of measurements, the table results of part 2 and the answers to part 4 in a word processing document