Chapter 22 28 Journal history homework help
In this second journal activity, you may write about any topic(s) of your choice, but it is best to use the textbook to study.
- For this activity, topics should address content covered in Chapters 22 – 28 in the textbook.
- It is expected that, at a minimum, you are reading the assigned textbook chapters.
- You are encouraged to read collateral historical writings on topics covered in the textbook.
- This activity will consist of 10 separate journal entries; you will have a total of 20 entries by the end of the course. No more than three entries per lesson
- Each separate entry should:
- contain a minimum of 120 words.
- consist of a summary, paraphrase, synthesis of material you are reading/studying in this course.
- be written in your own words – do not quote the work of others verbatim.
- discuss the subject matter that you are studying – do not simply agree/disagree.
- Your study involves, first and foremost, learning the nation’s past; doing so requires a review of previously published studies, so you are encouraged to conduct research using outside resources, but be sure to draft your journal entries in your own words.
- Direct quotations should not be used; citations are not necessary.
- Do not copy/paste information from any source.
- No citations
***Uploaded are chapters 22-28****