C MATLAB engineering assignment help
HW: C & MATLAB
1. Go to the American Fact Finder, Community Facts Website:https://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/…
2. Enter â€œSan Jose, Californiaâ€, Click Go
3. Choose â€œDemographics and Housing Estimates (Age, Sex, Race, Househoulds and Housing, â€¦)â€ under â€œ2015 American Community Surveyâ€
4. Download the datasets for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015.
5. Write a C program which reads in each dataset, extracts the number of men, women, 20 â€“ 24 year olds, and total housing units.
6. Write out a CSV file with the following header: Year, Males, Females, College Age, Housing Units
7. Generate a script to import the CSV generated in #6 into MatLab, and then graph each item by year along with the associated trend lines.
8. Ensure the final graph is complete with title, legend, axis labels, etc.