Assignment Draft Qualitative Prospectus management homework help
Eventually, the University will require you to make a formal proposal for your research. The first part of your Doctoral Study Proposal is the Prospectus. Your Assignment this week will contribute to your submission of a Draft Doctoral Study Prospectus in Week 7. Specifically, this week will focus on creating a portion of a prospectus by drafting a qualitative study prospectus and submitting it to your Instructor.
To prepare for this Assignment, review pages 13â€“16 in the DBA Doctoral Study Prospectus Guide, as well as Sections 1.4, 1.8, 1.9, and 1.10 of the Doctoral Study Rubric and Research Handbook for details on requirements for a Problem Statement, Purpose Statement, Nature of the Study, Research Question(s), Interview Questions, and Conceptual Framework for a qualitative study.
By Day 7
Submit a draft qualitative Doctoral Study Prospectus that includes the following:
- Problem Statement (not to exceed 150 words)
- Purpose Statement (not to exceed 200 words)
- Nature of the Study (not to exceed 1 page)
- Research Question(s) (20 words max per item) and Interview Questions (may include up to 6 to 10 questions depending on the type of study)
- Conceptual Framework (not to exceed 1 page)
- References page
Please refer to the DBA Doctoral Study Prospectus Guide and the Doctoral Study Rubric and Research Handbook for more specific information about the length/requirements for each component in the Doctoral Study Prospectus.