Assignment 2: Strategic Innovation
Due Week 6 and worth 165 points
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Discuss the different strategies associated with incremental change and radical change. Provide one (1) example where incremental change is a better solution and one (1) example where radical change should be considered.
- Describe at least two (2) attributes of push and pull innovation. Next, create a scenario where push or pull innovation would provide a competitive advantage and provide two (2) outcomes that would support your chosen strategy.
- Discuss at least three (3) reasons why you believe that entrepreneurs should follow an innovation strategy then describe a framework or strategy for identifying the right solution.
- Use at least two (2) external sources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze how the development in technology and global trade is spreading the attributes of innovation and entrepreneurship to emerging economies.
- Assess the different sources of innovation, which offer competitive opportunities to entrepreneurs.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Write clearly and concisely about innovation and entrepreneurship using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.