Adapting to Market Conditions business and finance homework help
Assignment 2: Case Analysisâ€”Adapting to Market Conditions
A business must be able to adapt to the market conditions in the host country. Using the Argosy University online library resources, find an example of a U.S. firm attempting to gain access to a foreign market dominated by the host countryâ€™s corporations, retailers, and distributors.
Analyze the case. In your case analysis, address the following:
- Summarize the basic situation in the case including a discussion of the business strategy of the U.S. firm you identified.
- Discuss the host countryâ€™s market along with the retail market, including its structural features. In your opinion, what are the primary differences compared to the U.S. markets where the U.S. firm normally does business?
- Discuss the changes that occurred in the host countryâ€™s marketplace over the last 20-30 years.
- Explain the efforts by the U.S. firm you identified to enter the host countryâ€™s marketplace.
- From your assessment, what seem to be the two most important factors that make entry into the host countryâ€™s marketplace challenging and potentially risky for a U.S. firm?
Submit your work in a 4- to 5-page Word document. Apply current APA standards for writing style to your work. All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.