Business Finance – – termpaperbuddy.com | Instant Assignment Help
A Civil Action (1998) – termpaperbuddy.com | Instant Assignment Help
Watch the movie “A Civil Action (1998) about
the Anderson v. W.R. Grace decision. In a one page single spaced
paper (or less) answer the following questions
1. In order to establish a class action what do you need to
2. What causes of action did Plaintiffs bring against W.R.
3. Are these causes of action intentional torts or do they
sound in negligence? Explain the difference using the
causes of action alleged in the lawsuit.
4. An intentional tort is proven when three elements are
present: (i) wrongful or negligent act; (ii) that causes; (iii)
damages. What elements of the intentional tort
were/were not proven at trial? What did the jury say
about each element?
5. Do you believe the evidence supported the jury’s verdict?
Why or why not?